Thursday, July 31, 2014

2. It's Funny When It Happens To Someone Else.

Here is my second strip.  Like the first one, this is also a true story.  Every word.  Ok, not every word.  Not even most of the words.  However, a real conversation between father and son took place.  And just so you know that not everything I do involves poopy noises or genitals, I promise to write a comic strip that doesn't have either of those.  However, this one does, and, if you are a parent, this was probably one of your many fears surrounding this conversation.  Or hopes.  It just depends on how creepy you are.

This was actually my first real "experiment" which is evident in the art looking more rough than the last post.  If I keep posting in reverse chronological order, soon I will just be smearing pudding on the screen and asking for my sippy cup.



No comments:

Post a Comment